From mechanical to thermal to electric makeitfrom.com/ allows to compare the material properties of metals, polymers and ceramics.
The wordpress theme of this blog is now on github: github.com/mmone/mmone-theme
Add the repository this fork was created from as an upstream remote
git remote add upstream https://github.com/ORIGINAL_OWNER/ORIGINAL_REPOSITORY.
Fetch everything from upstream
git fetch upstream
Switch to the branch you want to merge
git checkout master
git merge upstream/master
Features so far:
- Simplified connection dialog.
- Restart Host and MCU processes.
- User defineable macro buttons.
- Assisted bed leveling wizard with user definable probe points.
- Dialog to set a coordinate offset for future GCODE move commands.
- PID Tuning Dialog.
- Message log displaying messages from Klipper prepended with “//” and “!!”.
The odrive is a open source high performance brushless servo platform based on RC BLDC motors. Great Stuff!
- Two motor channels.
- 24V, designed for more than 100A peak current.
- 48V version just released.
- DC-DC converter, for brake resistor or energy storage.
- Encoder feedback for arbitrarily precise movements.
- Supports power regeneration.
- Optional use of a high power density battery means you can achieve >1kW peak power output with only a modest power supply.
- Open source: Hardware, Software
- USB Serial port — PC, BeagleBone, RaspberryPi, etc.
- CAN — CANOpen and CiA 402 is a possibility.
- UART — Arduino, mBed, etc.
- PWM — RC Recievers, Arduino, etc.
- Step/direction — Existing motion controllers
- Some general purpose digital and analogue pins
- Many types of command modes
- Goto (position control with trajectory planning)
- Position commands
- Velocity command
- Torque command
UV4L was originally conceived as a modular collection of Video4Linux2-compliant, cross-platform, user space drivers for real or virtual video input and output devices (with absolutely no external difference from kernel drivers), and other pluggable back-ends or front-ends.
It has evolved over the years and now includes a full-featured Streaming Server component with a customisable web UI providing a set of standard, modern and unique solutions for encrypted live bidirectional data, audio and video streaming, mirroring or conferencing over the web and for the IoT . Since recent releases UV4L has also been providing a RESTful API for the developers who want to implement their custom applications.
The Video4Linux2 uv4l-raspicam driver for Raspberry Pi has been extended to support the TC358743 HDMI to MIPI converter chip. This chipset is often found in the B101 capture boards made by Auvidea.