tectum.tv has a nice portfolio of higher end 360 degree cameras for rent.
From mechanical to thermal to electric makeitfrom.com/ allows to compare the material properties of metals, polymers and ceramics.
The wordpress theme of this blog is now on github: github.com/mmone/mmone-theme
Add the repository this fork was created from as an upstream remote
git remote add upstream https://github.com/ORIGINAL_OWNER/ORIGINAL_REPOSITORY.
Fetch everything from upstream
git fetch upstream
Switch to the branch you want to merge
git checkout master
git merge upstream/master
Features so far:
- Simplified connection dialog.
- Restart Host and MCU processes.
- User definable macro buttons with optional parameter dialogs.
- Assisted bed leveling wizard with user definable probe points.
- Dialog to set a coordinate offset for future GCODE move commands.
- PID Tuning Dialog.
- Message log displaying messages from Klipper prepended with “//” and “!!”.
- Basic Klipper configuration editor.
- Performance graph displaying key parameters extracted from the Klipper logs.
Access the Plugin Manager by clicking the wrench icon in the header. This opens the OctoPrint settings. Select “Plugin Manager” in the sidebar. Search for “Klipper” and click the “Install” button.
or install manually using this URL:
OctoPrint will inform you when a new version of this plugin becomes available.
The odrive is a open source high performance brushless servo platform based on RC BLDC motors. Great Stuff!
- Two motor channels.
- 24V, designed for more than 100A peak current.
- 48V version just released.
- DC-DC converter, for brake resistor or energy storage.
- Encoder feedback for arbitrarily precise movements.
- Supports power regeneration.
- Optional use of a high power density battery means you can achieve >1kW peak power output with only a modest power supply.
- Open source: Hardware, Software
- USB Serial port — PC, BeagleBone, RaspberryPi, etc.
- CAN — CANOpen and CiA 402 is a possibility.
- UART — Arduino, mBed, etc.
- PWM — RC Recievers, Arduino, etc.
- Step/direction — Existing motion controllers
- Some general purpose digital and analogue pins
- Many types of command modes
- Goto (position control with trajectory planning)
- Position commands
- Velocity command
- Torque command