I designed this 3d-printable hacksaw grip that accepts a standard 12mm / 1/2 inch wide metal hacksaw blade. It’s very useful to get into small spaces and for flush cutoffs. Last but not least it allows to recycle broken or partially worn blades.
The blade is mounted best to cut in pull direction like a Japanese wood saw, this helps to straighten the blade while cutting.
Node-RED is a programming tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways.
It provides a browser-based editor that makes it easy to wire together flows using the wide range of nodes in the palette that can be deployed to its runtime in a single-click.
tectum.tv has a nice portfolio of higher end 360 degree cameras for rent.
From mechanical to thermal to electric makeitfrom.com/ allows to compare the material properties of metals, polymers and ceramics.
The wordpress theme of this blog is now on github: github.com/mmone/mmone-theme
Add the repository this fork was created from as an upstream remote
git remote add upstream https://github.com/ORIGINAL_OWNER/ORIGINAL_REPOSITORY.
Fetch everything from upstream
git fetch upstream
Switch to the branch you want to merge
git checkout master
git merge upstream/master
Features so far:
- Simplified connection dialog.
- Restart Host and MCU processes.
- User definable macro buttons with optional parameter dialogs.
- Assisted bed leveling wizard with user definable probe points.
- Dialog to set a coordinate offset for future GCODE move commands.
- PID Tuning Dialog.
- Message log displaying messages from Klipper prepended with “//” and “!!”.
- Basic Klipper configuration editor.
- Performance graph displaying key parameters extracted from the Klipper logs.
Access the Plugin Manager by clicking the wrench icon in the header. This opens the OctoPrint settings. Select “Plugin Manager” in the sidebar. Search for “Klipper” and click the “Install” button.
or install manually using this URL:
OctoPrint will inform you when a new version of this plugin becomes available.